NHL 14 HUT Team collected bonus issues.

by highslotchilin15

Original Post

Re: NHL 14 HUT Team collected bonus issues.

Community Manager

For those wondering about the bonus, you will need to actively be playing the team.

Message 21 of 52 (5,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The real question here is, how many of you have multiple accounts using HUT? I have read several other posts on this and came across a thread about a "fix" ea put in. To sum it up, any account created after a certain date, cannot receive the puck bonus if there is more than one or two PS3 users playing HUT because it is tracked by your IP. I have read several posts that it only 1 user on the system can get the bonuses per day, the bonus stops after 1 user on the system, and the bonus stops after 2 users on the system.

So if you just have the 1 account and still not getting the bonus, try the scrolling through backing out of collection method. But if you have more than 1 or 2 accounts...chances are you won't get a bonus.

EAnils can you confirm this? Also I was getting collection bonuses with 0games played when I first started the collections.

Message 22 of 52 (5,558 Views)

★ Novice

Ok It's second acount on my xbox, first is for my brother. So he can collect bonuses but i can't? Thats b******t...

Message 23 of 52 (5,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have played 12 games and have my red & blue team and I have zero pucks to show for it....please explain why or what more I have to do.
Message 24 of 52 (5,401 Views)

★ Novice

Have you tried to maybe play a few games? What helps me is if you go through all the players and then click on the last one and back out. Give it a try and let me know

Message 25 of 52 (5,145 Views)

★★ Novice
Do they save it on the IP address? If so we could all just change our IP address.
Message 26 of 52 (5,096 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Its total BS !!!

I played more than 50 games and played this week and collected 2 teams today and nothing. EA is just getting worse at creating games. Hopefully they win the award for worst company again this year.

Only solution. contact support team. yea right haven't seem them do s*** yet about my missing cards and EA pucks from last week. Allow them 14 days to work on your ticket. 14 days I would get fired for saying that to a user that I won't provide support before 14 days after them putting in a ticket.

Message 27 of 52 (5,091 Views)

★★ Novice
So... I have collected the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Red All stars (4 jerseys and a logo) and it has been 3 days now and still no bonus!

I have tried signing out and back in, going through every single card in the collection like 50times, quitting the game ad restarting... I've even tried selling a few of the cheap players and jerseys and re-buying them and nothing seems to work!!!!
Message 28 of 52 (5,000 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If its a gold account then you guys have a glitch that needs fixed but I people are using silver account with no xbox live they must play 20 games win or lose in order to collect on the teams. EA put a fix on in so people dont make up multiple accounts but really its the only way to make money and get  cards 

Message 29 of 52 (4,997 Views)

★ Novice
This is what happens when people exploit **bleep**... This is why some cards are a million pucks in the first place... You can't open a Crosby so easy in packs but you'll get all the crap which is why you can get 85 overalls for 300 pucks... People scammed their way into millions of pucks and opened hundreds of packs. Got Crosby and decided they wanted a million pucks for him. A majority of the top teams in hut are products of this farming crap... Could have been curved with a trade max of 5 players at a time instead of people sending collections at a time...
Message 30 of 52 (4,990 Views)