Re: NHL 14 HUT Team collected bonus issues.

by Sparkes23

Original Post

NHL 14 HUT Team collected bonus issues.

★★★ Newbie

I collected the Calgary Flames team in NHL 14 HUT and it doesn't give me my bonus when I go to my collection it clearly states I have 23/23 players 8/8 jerseys and 1/1 logos but it doesn't say I collected the team how can this be resolved?

Message 1 of 52 (16,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know I have had the same issue with a lot of my team collections. If you go all the way out of the collections window you should see the pucks have been added to your total. Go back into the collections and you will notice the 'completed' timestamp on your team.

Message 2 of 52 (16,271 Views)

★ Novice

Im trying to finish the calgary jerseys to finish my collection but I don't know what im missing 7/8 i have 4 home , 3 away plz help

@pottywagon wrote:

I know I have had the same issue with a lot of my team collections. If you go all the way out of the collections window you should see the pucks have been added to your total. Go back into the collections and you will notice the 'completed' timestamp on your team.

Message 3 of 52 (16,191 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah there's 2 away jerseys that look the exact Same but some are a bit different then the others like wrinkles it's the white Calgary jersey regular one
Message 4 of 52 (16,108 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine didn't do that been stuck for days now
Message 5 of 52 (15,809 Views)

★ Guide

If you go into ultimate team on the console and play a couple matches then go back into collection and click on the collection you have completed it will unlock...if you are using the app or if you are not playing games in ultimate team then going in and playing a game sort of makes the system update your profile kinda and fixes alot of issues like the one you are discribing...I have had to wait a day or two then go in before it would unlock

Message 6 of 52 (15,773 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I had this problem too. What I did is played a few games then tried but that didn't seem to work. So what I did was go down to extras (I believe that is what the window is called) and it should have the things like delete team dail puck reward and returning user. Just click on returning user even if your not. Then after this go to your collection and click onto your completed team.look at a few players then exit the collection window. It should say team completed then the date. After exit the entire collection window and you should have
Your pucks
Message 7 of 52 (15,358 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You don't need to play games or go to any other menu and click return user or anything like that.

Just go to the completed team, look/shuffle through the entire collected items, logo, jerseys, players and then exit out to the main hut screen and your bonus will be there.

Message 8 of 52 (15,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No, not if youve done this time and time again and you still dont get it, this answer wasnt helpful at all, why is it marked as the solution?
Message 9 of 52 (15,008 Views)

★ Guide

Im sorry to say but you are wrong sometimes it doesn't register...and thats who I was speaking to are those people who have not been able to unlock the bonus through the obvious means of scrolling through your collection...when it still doesn't unlock playing a game or logging out and then back in makes your account "update" (not really but thats the best way to describe it it kinda refreshes it)>>>and when you have this particular issue these options deffinately help get your bonus pucks

Message 10 of 52 (14,980 Views)