Re: NHL 14 HUT Stuck in auction assistant

by digdug1615

Original Post

NHL 14 HUT Stuck in auction assistant

★★★ Novice

Was using the HUT and was sent to auction assistant, and then BAM! Stuck there. I dashboarded over and over again, restarted my console. NOTHING! It is extremely ANNOYING! No matter what I do. I redeem pucks, takes me back to the auction assistant. I accepct a game invite from a friend, (after dasboarding) and it takee me back to the screen AGAIN! Does anyone know anything about this, or how  to solve it? Would be appreciated,

Message 1 of 4 (623 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If you have a x-box.....Try deleteing your cache.

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
  2. Select Storage or Memory.
  1. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
  2. Select Clear System Cache.
  3. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
  4. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove:
  5. Your gamertag
    • Content that you have downloaded
    • Game files
    • Console software updates

Clearing the cache temporarily removes:

• Previously downloaded game updates. You will be prompted to download these updates again the next time you try to play the games.
    • This should help.
Message 2 of 4 (600 Views)

★★★ Novice

The game advisor said the same thing. Then says he will further this issue to an 'expert'. Then says to wait 24-48 hours for a email from said expert. Nothing yet, and the game is still acting up. 

Message 3 of 4 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue, have chatted with support 6 times now, they even moved my account to a different email. the last guy claims they will have it fixed within 24 hrs, so time will tell. somebody broke something on the server side and they dont want to be open about it

Message 4 of 4 (465 Views)