Re: NHL 14 HUT EA pucks

by mcpeak420

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

sending the whole team to the trade bin and then to colletion and finally back to roster.......... this did work for me.... cache clearing did nota.....

Message 31 of 53 (1,492 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Mcpeak420 is right send youre hole team to the trade pile send it to you're collection and play a game and it should work
Message 32 of 53 (1,023 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It would save everybody a whole lot of time if they just create a new lineup (delete their older lineups) and then customize their current lineup as posted on the previous page...

Message 33 of 53 (978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mezin23 and it's been happening ever since monday night and has been happening every game I have played.

Message 34 of 53 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
citamardolem69 sept 19 around 2pm gmt games counted as wins but not receiving pucks
Message 35 of 53 (952 Views)

★★★ Novice

for me instead of gettin wins im accumalating losses instead and i get no pucks and contracts stay the same...

Message 36 of 53 (930 Views)

★★ Novice

gamer tag is  smoke it 89   im on xbox360.. its been happening since wendsday. i get no pucks and all my wins record as losses. then someone posted a sloution to put your entire team to the trade block them move them to your collection and it will be fixed. when i moved them to the trade pile i went to go move them to the collection and all my players were gone. they just dissapeared. so now i have no players and all the money i spent on this ganme is wasted

Message 37 of 53 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

happened to me to today 

gamertag:ztoned 

12.30 finnish time 

im on ps3

Message 38 of 53 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Freedomtomzo - 5 games into new game this happened. Can i get compensated for the pucks i have lost please
Message 39 of 53 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This does not work - freedomtomzo
Message 40 of 53 (878 Views)