NHL 14 HUT EA Pucks and players Missing EA customer Service is useless

by jimivin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 14 HUT EA Pucks and players Missing EA customer Service is useless

★★★ Newbie
In trading section I won bids on Joe Thornton 96000 pucks , Matt Duchenne 75000 pucks , Bobby Ryan 40000 pucks. when I went to won bids , my collection , and my team the players are no where to be found but the pucks I paid for each player wss taken out of my account. I also sold Jason Spezza that same day for 30000 pucks but I never received the payment in my account and I lost the player lol. I wrote EA sports a month ago and they told me they would look into and I havent heard anything from them since. I have even contact them again and still no response . Has anyone else had this problem in the game was it ever resolved ,Has anyone had a bad experience with customer service. I wish and hope another company puts out a game this is horrible customer service. Can some tell me how to get the pucks or players I am missing back or a telephone number I can call instead of talking to no one over email
Message 1 of 21 (2,754 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 14 HUT EA Pucks and players Missing EA customer Service is useless

Community Manager

@sassyvaness

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor and they will do what they can for you on this.

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png

View in thread

Message 21 of 21 (859 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I won a Duchene for 70,050 pucks    missing pucks and card still.

Message 2 of 21 (2,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did u contact them also . Brutal experience I wonder if anyone has ever received the players or pucks back
Message 3 of 21 (2,694 Views)

facebook group if u have been screwed over by EA sports please join

★★★ Newbie
have to get there attention some how , will post name of group when created
Message 4 of 21 (2,693 Views)

★★★ Novice
I lost TOTW SEABRROKK
Message 5 of 21 (2,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had a similar situation, I am a Senators fan and have been trying to build up a team, I recently pulled a TOTW Karlsson in a pack, then I started using the NHL 14 app and decided to buy  a TOTW Bobby Ryan for 103K pucks. This app seems to have messed up my team because when I went back on xbox I had neither Bobby Ryan, Erik Karlsson, and some other players of mine were missing aswell. I emailed EA but am not to hopeful that they wil help as my neighbor recently had the same thing happen and emailed but recieved no response. 

Message 6 of 21 (2,525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I bid on a Lecavlier milestone for 276k and won but lost my pucks and also did not get the card ! Ea fix this !
Message 7 of 21 (2,500 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes I got my Zetterberg back, it took about five weeks though, did you create a case, If you did, once they say it has been escalated to a higher level, You are in business, Don't try getting ahold of them through the same case # though, create a new one, Although it probably won't help.  

Message 8 of 21 (2,486 Views)

★★ Novice

i bet on Rick Nash LF (PHE) for about 90.000 pucks and now i miss both, the pucks and the player...

can't believe this! Seems EA has no customer support or someone who can be responsible for this.

Herd about the auction bug since 2011 but we have 2014!! Is this the way EA develope games and learn nothing from the past???

Message 9 of 21 (2,475 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had a different experience. I thought I was missing 11,000 pucks and a player but they determined I was wrong and sent me 2 free gold packs for the confusion.
Message 10 of 21 (1,946 Views)