NHL 14 HUT Companion Server encountered an error / not working

by 536cf9b95f6fb70c

Original Post

NHL 14 HUT Companion Server encountered an error / not working

★★★ Novice
I had been using the NHL 14 Companion App with no problems until yesterday. Since yesterday every time I try to open the app in HUT mode I receive a message that says "the server encountered an error, please try later" I have deleted the app and reinstalled it on the same device and have installed it on my iPhone too. Neither did anything to resolve the problem. I've looked on the bulletin boards and seen a number of messages that indicate that this problem is not unique to me. I have not seen any messages from an EA sports moderator indicating that you are aware of the problem, working on the problem, or found a way to resolve the problem. Is there anything I can do to get this app working again? I was using it quite regularly and doing most of my trading using this until it stopped working yesterday. One individual on the bulletin board indicated that he is been having this problem for months and has reported it multiple times only to receive an email instructing him to read the bull item boards. I actually find that difficult to believe since I've received excellent service from EA in the past.
Message 1 of 4 (989 Views)

Re: NHL 14 HUT Companion Server encountered an error / not working

★ Novice

I also  Confusedmileysad:

Message 2 of 4 (881 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same problem. It has been ongoing for 4 days now. Still have not seen any response from EA regarding a resolution. There are a few people with this issue, not sure why they are dragging their feet.
Message 3 of 4 (867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@536cf9b95f6fb70c wrote:
I had been using the NHL 14 Companion App with no problems until yesterday. Since yesterday every time I try to open the app in HUT mode I receive a message that says "the server encountered an error, please try later" I have deleted the app and reinstalled it on the same device and have installed it on my iPhone too. Neither did anything to resolve the problem. I've looked on the bulletin boards and seen a number of messages that indicate that this problem is not unique to me. I have not seen any messages from an EA sports moderator indicating that you are aware of the problem, working on the problem, or found a way to resolve the problem. Is there anything I can do to get this app working again? I was using it quite regularly and doing most of my trading using this until it stopped working yesterday. One individual on the bulletin board indicated that he is been having this problem for months and has reported it multiple times only to receive an email instructing him to read the bull item boards. I actually find that difficult to believe since I've received excellent service from EA in the past.

i have same problem but if you perervere arfter 5 mins of trying aging it will eventually log in

Message 4 of 4 (479 Views)