NHL 14 GM Connected Team Disappeared

by codes28

Original Post

NHL 14 GM Connected Team Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

Ok, I have a GM League with 11 people on Xbox 360 and the name of it was, "Parting of the Red Sea". I owned the Toronto Maple Leafs and was the commissioner. I have heard of players disappearing but this is just messed up. I have dedicated so much time to this and was 4 seasons into the league with all my players progressing. I was editing my lines before I was about to play a friend and the EA servers disconnected. So i join back and I go to finish my lines and i see that every single postition was red and said UNFILLED. I pressed on a position and my game froze... so i got on and tried again, and my game froze... did it 4 times and even just tried to play my friend and it said my roster was messed up obviously. So then i left the league and gave my friend commissioner so i can try and join back, but that didnt work because my game would freeze when i would press on the toronto maple leafs. Then my friends told me that every single player on the team had been no where in the stat leaders and had DISAPPEARED from the game! Kadri had 94 points and was the leading scorer! Tell me how to fix this or just fix the game in general because i now wasted countless hours of time doing 4 seasons for absolutely no reason. 

Message 1 of 1 (135 Views)