NHL 14 Alternate Jersey code

by torenex

Original Post

NHL 14 Alternate Jersey code

★★★ Novice

What is the alternate jersey code, The game is released and you can't even play a game because you need the alternate jersey code.

Message 1 of 13 (87,627 Views)

Re: NHL 14 Alternate Jersey code

★★★ Newbie

I don't get it either!!??  You spend $60 on a game and I can't use the Wild new road jersey's...CONFUSED and FRUSTRATED!

The game says to go to www.easports.com/NHL/ to receive the code, but I can't find it anywhere.

Message 2 of 13 (86,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This means those teams are getting upgraded uniforms in the real world, so they will be realsing the codes to get those new jerseys, it will be worth the wait!!!! Standard smile

Message 3 of 13 (85,549 Views)

★★★ Novice

They said the code would be released on the release date of the game. So why isnt the code out, its quite frustrating that you pay for a game that has this type of a problem

Message 4 of 13 (85,433 Views)

★★ Novice
Trying to play the sharks in live the life mode and it says visit the site, anyone else find the code yet since yesterday?
Message 5 of 13 (83,333 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i spent 30 minutes on trying to figure this out, time wasted away from the game. COME ON EA.

Message 6 of 13 (83,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I for those of you that can't play the game I found a work around. When it shows that the jerseys are looked go over the the jersey set and change the jersey to one that is not locked. This way you can still play the game until EA gets their act together.

Message 7 of 13 (83,300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
That's the easy way to fix it, I want to know if anyone has gotten the code yet, I wanna see the sharks new sweaters, or any other new jerseys, this is NHL 14 figure it out EA
Message 8 of 13 (83,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay. So I know not being able to use the locked jerseys is annoying; but it is not EAs fault.

They haven't released the codes because the Calgary Flames have yet to announce their new alternate jersey. Until the Flames do so, they won't release the code(s).

As for Minnesotas Away uniforms, use their 2012-2013 Away Jersey. As for San Joses Home/Away Uniforms, use one of their other uniform pairings. (Annoying I know, but it's all you can do right now)

Message 9 of 13 (82,495 Views)

★ Guide

Thats all you gotta do! Just select an unlocked jersey Standard smile

Message 10 of 13 (81,889 Views)