NEEEEED MAJOR HELP!!!!!! EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT PLZ READ!!!

by JINDER00NEY

Original Post

NEEEEED MAJOR HELP!!!!!! EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT PLZ READ!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM!

MY PS3 SYSTEM FROZE AFTER I PLAYED A GAME, IT SHOWED THE PUCKS I EARNED FOR THE GAME AND I TRIED EXITING THE GAME BUT IT FROZE....I PUSHED THE PS BUTTON AND NOTHING SO I TURNED THE GAME OFF FROM THE PS3 ITSELF

TRIED LOADING UP NHL 14 AGAIN

AND WHEN IT GETS TO THE SCREEN AFTER PRESSING START IT ASKS FOR ME TO CHOOSE MY SKILL LEVEL AGAIN, WHAT KIND OF CONTROLS I WOULD LIKE TO USE  AND MY FAV TEAM.

I DIDNT FINISH THOSE STEPS IN FEAR OF IT OVERWRITING ANY CHANCE OF ME RECOVERING MY INFO....I HAVE A CRAZY GOOD HUT TEAM, MY EASHL PLAYER IS ALMOST A LEGEND 3.

WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: NEEEEED MAJOR HELP!!!!!! EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT PLZ READ!!!

★ Guide

kiss it all good bye.  if you want to WASTE YOUR TIME you can go to help.ea.com and tell EA what happened ( this is a player to player help forum. EA rarely looks at it and even rarer comments ) HOWEVER. they will make you wait WAY longer than it should take to "research" and in the end they will just tell you YOU deleted it yourself so there's nothing they can do.

BLAME THE CUSTOMER. that is how EA deals with issues that come up due to THEIR TERRIBLE CODING

as you are about to learn the HARD WAY EA ONLY CARES ABOUT YOUR MONEY. If you aren't giving them MORE money then they no longer care about you in the least. so buckle up and be ready to be so disgusted you join the rest of us ready to SUE and will NEVER BUY ANOTHER EA GAME AGAIN.

Sorry to say but it's true as you'll soon see if you bother to try and get your content back.  I've been waiting since feb 12th for my HUT content that just vanished so I know how you feel and know what your in for......

If this helped mark as solved and give me exp plz. ty and GOOD LUCK getting your stuff back. if it is gone your gunna need even better luck than if you were trying to get a good card from a 'hut pack'

Message 2 of 3 (230 Views)

Re: NEEEEED MAJOR HELP!!!!!! EA CUSTOMER SUPPORT PLZ READ!!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

I didn't lose much...all my HUT is intact thankfully!  My EASHL player losts some boosts and I had to apply the XP to positions again, got downgraded from a Legend 2 to Superstart 3 but by playing Live The Life I should be able to get most of the boosts back.  And hopefully by playing some online games I can get up to LEGEND 2 again.

Basically if what happened to me happens to u just do the "Restore File System" (watch a YOUTUBE VIDEO ON HOW TO DO THIS) as the first step.  Then try running NHL 14 and go through and complete the skill level, controls and favorite team thing again. THAT'S WHAT I DID!

Like I said everything so far seems okay except my EASHL character having to be setup again but I had nearly 2000 XP to use on each Category (so 6000 per position)

I hope it doesn't happen again cuz its just a frustraing to go through but I am lucky that it wasn't worse!

Thanks for helping EA really do appreciate it! OH WAIT! U DID NOTHING!!!!!!!! I HAD TO FIGURE IT OUT ON MY OWN!

LEAVE ME SOME XP FOR SOLVING MY OWN ISSUES THX PPL!!!

Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)