Re: Missing players

by hoop1973

Original Post

Missing players

★★★ Newbie
I sent a trade offer to a zach parise, I got the player but then he disappeared and I didn't get the players and pucks back I sent him either. What do I do?
Message 1 of 6 (285 Views)

★★ Novice
I sent a Crosby to my daughter for a jersey and a healing card...I got them, but when it showed in her watch list it disappeared
Message 2 of 6 (270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is dave tippett available has a head coach or he isnt in the game ? 

Message 3 of 6 (258 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue here. I lost a Sochi zetterberg and hut live duchene via a botched trade.

Any advice or tips? I've restarted, cleared my cache, and dashboarded. No dice
Message 4 of 6 (248 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think its a big problem right now. I bought a HUT live Hossa card the other day with a bid using my watch list and the player dissapeared along with my pucks. I have a friend that had the same thing happen today as well. I sent a message to them via help.ea.com to report it and received a message back saying that the "issue is more complex than it initially seemed" so they need more time. My best advice I can give is to record the date/time of the incident, the player card involved, and total pucks spent. Message it over to EA Help ASAP and include what console you're using, your gamertag, and HUT team name.

Message 5 of 6 (232 Views)

★★ Novice

took about 10 days but after talking with the ea/nhl studio team they were able to locate my crosby card and I did

get it back...very thankful and support was really easy to work with

Message 6 of 6 (203 Views)