Re: Missing HUT Players

by LaMaRijuanas

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing HUT Players

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Havent had a response from EA in 2 weeks over an issue...Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem. I tried to post a picture of the 2 week gap in messages but they've gotten wise on me. Keep cranking out the "special packs" and ignoring issues. Thnx for the awesome support!!!!!!! Confusedmileyhappy:

*Fixed all caps title.

Message 1 of 8 (963 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It can take up to a month, you would be lucky if you got a reply in 2 weeks. Please wait like everyone else has to at the moment. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (934 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

It can take up to a month, you would be lucky if you got a reply in 2 weeks. Please wait like everyone else has to at the moment. 

Message 2 of 8 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lost joe thorton 45k and my 100k
Message 3 of 8 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Hey bud you buy a game that drains your pockets dry of DLC and you have to wait a month? I've bought this series since 99', you kind of expect better. But ya know...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2013/04/09/ea-voted-worst-company-in-america-again/

Thanks for editing my heading too Ms. Admin
Message 4 of 8 (911 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Over a month later. No response or solution.....
Message 5 of 8 (862 Views)

★ Guide

@LaMaRijuanas wrote:
Over a month later. No response or solution.....

well in another 2 or 2 1/2 months they'll say YOU deleted the content and consider the matter closed.

Message 6 of 8 (857 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Marshall, it's going on 2 months and I still haven't got a reply...not a F off, a we're working on it, a I'm on vacation or anything else. I am sure that 'we' are constantly pumping out new packs to drain peoples wallets. Thanks for 'making my concern' a top priority.

TOOLS

Worst customer service I've ever received in my lifetime
Message 7 of 8 (836 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's been over 2 months and the issue must be too tricky to compensate my card or to reply. Maybe when 15 comes out I'll have a response, but I won't hold my breath
Message 8 of 8 (762 Views)