Re: Lost my speed attributes in live the life

by TeimosBikeOP

Original Post

Lost my speed attributes in live the life

★ Novice

Playing live the life mode, simmed several games in a row early in my 4th season.......my speed attributes went from 90 to 1.

has this happened to anyone else? am i being punished for simming? or is this a glitch?

Message 1 of 7 (3,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea i have this problem too. I think its a bug. Cant find any help ! Do you still have this problem ?

Message 2 of 7 (3,018 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Are you players injured? See this thread for more info:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/NHL-14/Life-the-life-player-attribute-reset-lowered/m-p/1550215/highlight/t...
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 3 of 7 (3,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had this happen to me in my second season. My acceleration and speed were both above 90 and I got some +10 attributes for answering an interview question. The game after when the attributes were supposed to be back to normal my speed and acceleration were suddenly down to 40.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug caused by your attributes being forced above 100. Please fix this EA.

Message 4 of 7 (2,927 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me.  Needless to say I'm not happy, what's the point of playing if this is going to happen at some point?  Ridiculous, these games are too expensive for this crap EA.  And I made sure it wasn't injuries, my guy isn't listed on the injury report and I simmed games to see if he would get better, he never does.

Message 5 of 7 (2,842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, this happened to me after choosing to "eat a healthy meal" which gave me some +10 bonuses to attributes for the next game.  After that, at least my speed and acceleration went down to next to nothing (from 90+ on each) -- not sure about if any other attributes were lowered as well.

Extremely frustrating as now my player is mostly useless.

Message 6 of 7 (2,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue here! still no fix ?

The biggest issue for me is that I can't take an healthy meal now without the fear of being back to the start again !

Message 7 of 7 (2,455 Views)