Lost both the player and pucks during an auction for the ultimate team

by thehepg

Original Post

Lost both the player and pucks during an auction for the ultimate team

★ Novice

During an auction I tried to purchase a player. Once the auction was over I did not get the player but my pucks were not returned to me.

I checked my team and the player is not there, also I checked watch list and nothing shows up. The problem is my pucks were not returned to me

So i'm wondering where the 30,000 pucks went?? I'm obviously quite annoyed about this since it took me a while to gather that many.

So if I didn't get the player why didn't I get my pucks back?

Message 1 of 4 (427 Views)

Re: Lost both the player and pucks during an auction for the ultimate team

★★★★ Expert

EA are currently investigating problems with the HUT Trade Pile and EA are working on resolving these issues as soon as possible. 

If you have had issues with items disappearing from the Trade Pile in HUT in the past 24 hours please contact an advisor:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter "NHL 14" and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select "Missing Items" as the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" for contact methods to get in touch with our advisors.
7 Select a contact option.

Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country and the time of your request.

Picture to help you understand better,  https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

The Window Will Open...
You’ll now see the currently available contact options(Depending on your game). These may vary depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options.

For customers in North America:

• Select "Call me."
  • Enter your phone number.
  • Select "Submit."

For Customers outside of North America:

• Go to the "choose a contact method" section
  • Contact us using the telephone number provided within the listed opening hours

Please be aware that it is likely that the agent you speak to will need to confirm your personal informations on this account.

Hope this helps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & all . Click XP for my effort in helping! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also a victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 4 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just has the same problem with a gaborik I purchased no players or pucks very frustrated because he's not cheap!!!
Message 3 of 4 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same thing with me.  I tried to buy a Marion Gaborik and I also lost the auction and my pucks.

Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)