Lost Players and Pucks

by jschmidty2

Original Post

Lost Players and Pucks

★★★ Newbie

I am wondering why i am loosing pucks wen i sell an item. The first day i notaced it i didnt think i was a big deal i thought it was just for that gaming session. (id sell an item for 3,500 and only get 3,250) but then i sold my milestone jagr for 250,000 (i had almost 10k pucks before i sold him) and then i only had 149,017. But later on i bought a patrick kane with those remaining pucks i had and i won the auction but i didnt get my player. i posted two reports for each of the issues yesterdau but have not recieved help. please someone help me so i can get back to playin as soon as possable!!!

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: Lost Players and Pucks

★ Guide

EA takes 5% from all auction sales. If you only had 149k after selling it the most logical conclusion is you put the card up cheaper than you meant to. IF however you are CERTAIN you put the card up for 250k not 150....well EA does have a REPUTATION of ripping off the customer pretty much any way they can. So EXPECT them to just blame YOU for somehow deleting those missing pucks.

As to your missing card this has been an ONGOING issue with the game since at LEAST Nov. of last year. You'll have to contact EA at help.ea.com and HOPE it only takes them 3 days to get you your card back. Of course since it's the weekend it may take longer depending on how long your initial contact takes.  Make sure to point out your missing pucks too but seriously don't expect any reimbursement or you'll be sadly disappointed.

If this helped mark as solved and give me xp. Ty and good luck getting your pucks back. You'll NEED it. The card You'll probably get. But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for pucks.....

Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)