Livin the Life settings

by ddekeys

Original Post

Livin the Life settings

★★★★ Novice

So started a career game. Set fighting option to sometimes. 20 games in, while looking to change other things, notice the setting is on "never", and can't change it. Anyway around this?

Message 1 of 6 (257 Views)

Re: Livin the Life settings

★ Guide

If you can't change the settings, odds are that they're locked in. I had another user who had a similar issue in that they wanted to change the settings from what hey originally set, but were unable to do so.

Message 2 of 6 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

rallycap has the most likely solution to this problem. There is one other possible solution for this. As we all know Live the Life is new to the NHL franchise. Just like GM Connected which was new to the franchise last year in NHL 13. GM Connected had a lot of bugs in it and they fixed this in NHL 14. Live the Life is following the same path as GM Connected. Your settings may not be registering in the game the way you set them and may be resetting. There may not be a solution to this until the next game comes out. Or they may find a solution sometime in the coming months and your problem will be fixed. The only thing you can really do at the moment is wait for EA to straighten all the bugs out and fix them. EA is up to their necks in bugs/glitches right now and it will be a while until all of them are fixed. Have a great day! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 6 (243 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you go to your EASHL player so just say you play LW, and that's what your Live the Life is, you gotta change it on your EASHL player and restart. That's what happened with me when I started playing.

Message 4 of 6 (227 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This just irritates me...

"The only thing you can really do at the moment is wait for EA to straighten all the bugs out and fix them. EA is up to their necks in bugs/glitches right now and it will be a while until all of them are fixed."

Try releasing a finished game instead of relying on paying customers to do the testing...

Message 5 of 6 (206 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sorry, the above is assuming xlouix is an EA employee.

My apologies if not, then what you said makes sense.

Message 6 of 6 (199 Views)