Re: Live the Life Power Play lines

by NHLLoui

Original Post

Live the Life Power Play lines

★★★ Newbie

Has anyone else notice in the Live the Life mode, once you inevitably get dropped down to the second or third line and brought back up to the first line, you never get back on a power play/power kill line.  The problem happens to me regardless of what year/version I'm playing(NHL12,13,14,15 or even 16)  The worst part is that you lose so much playing time. I just got finished playing a full game a due to penalties I played just a total of 13 of the 60 minutes.  You'd think that once you got back on the first line, you'd get back on the Power play/Power Kill lines too.

Message 1 of 2 (745 Views)

Re: Live the Life Power Play lines

★★★★★ Novice

Hello mainge515,

Live The Life has had problems for years. The have improved it but not enough as you've experienced. Through time they will slowly improve it as they have but unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. Hopefully this post is seen by an official EA Employee because then it may actually be fixed. This is the best place to come for any problems you find if you want to get it fixed so thank you for your input.

Have a fantastic day!
NHLLoui

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   ________________________________________________________________________________
Don’t forget to mark this post as resolved and grant XP if I helped you today, it really helps! Have a great day.
Message 2 of 2 (728 Views)