Life the life - player attribute reset/lowered?

by RedEmu

Original Post

Re: Life the life - player attribute reset/lowered?

★★★ Newbie

Same thing just happened to me in NHL 15, so it looks like it wasn't fixed between games.

Message 31 of 42 (2,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same here
Message 32 of 42 (2,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just had this happen to me on NHL 14. Very big annoyance, since it seems to be happening on NHL 15, I will not be buying it once I upgrade to a next gen system. Something else I noticed, I added several skill points to the skills that I lost (Speed and Acceleration) and played a game. After the game, I returned to the upgrade area and Speed and Acceleration were back down to base levels...AND the skill points I had spent were gone. Just total garbage. 

Message 33 of 42 (2,092 Views)

★ Novice
This is * EA. In what universe is it acceptable to have this glitch being complained about for nearly 12months and across 2 releases and have either done nothing about it or even acknowledged the issue? It's not the money i spent on the game that pisses me off, its the time i cant get back that i invested in trying to max out my character and set some in-game records only to be shortcut constantly by this * restaurant glitch +10 thing and now for the 3rd or 4th time I've been reset to 40 endurance. If you're going to offer games that reward time investment make sure there's no glitch buzz killers that intermittently pop up!?
Regards,
Seriously pissed of customer.
Message 34 of 42 (2,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

heyy , I recently seen on my player that my attributes for speed acceleration and endurance was at 99 then goes t0 36 overall overnight ??? wat happen and to top it all off all my skater boost my slots and +7 boost are all locked again when I unlocked them playing 3 seasons of live the life can u guys fixed this please

Message 35 of 42 (2,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This also just happened to me.  I took my goalie to 99 overall...and durability and endurance, over night, just dropped to 40.  I'm now having to build it up and it's hurting my ability to be a starter.  EA has pissed me off for the last time.  This is the last EA sports title I will buy.  It's a bunch of bull*.

Message 36 of 42 (1,896 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It just happened to me, and it's THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER! I'm a sniper and my wrist shot accuracy went down to 38, after originally being 99... what the heck, EA

Message 37 of 42 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My speed,acceleration and durability. ...all dropped! Back to pretty much 0.
I was in veteran 3....I have 103 games out of the 150 to get to superstar 1.
I am NOT injured.
I was wondering why my player is so slow. But all my defense and offense are the same.
Any clue?
Message 38 of 42 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Brother,

Can you read?  This was answered like 20 times already.

Go back and read the thread.

Message 39 of 42 (1,528 Views)

★ Novice
Just had it happen to me in 15 and this is after 16 has come out and I'm not buying it cause there's no point
Message 40 of 42 (1,458 Views)