Junk servers

by NHLwizzard

Original Post

Junk servers

★ Novice

I have been threw 3 internet providers and 12 controllers in the past 3 years of playing this game , and now tonight I finally had enough to the point where i took the controller and threw it out the window... I wish i was kidding but im dead serious!  Besides the $ 500 bucks I have put into hut this year and have got not one player rated 90 or above I just can't play one game where it's on a clean Connection.  Every other game I play is clean as a whistle but EA NHL HUT. I have to ound on the anylog controller to try to get my guys moving faster , Its not like im using a bunch of slow guys i have all milestone or team of the week players, just so some guy with the weakest team ever comes along and whips me 6-0 because of the clitch pause that happens through out the entire game.!    So I end up going threw controllers every other month and it's just annoying me now!  EA step up to the plate I have spent thousands and get nothing in return but being stressed out!

Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: Junk servers

★★★★ Novice

I used to sit there resetting my router, going through cutomizing my router firmware and you name it. There is nothing you can do. Hell, one of our players is on 150mbps download and 50mbps upload (he does networking) and we still manage to lag out or disconnect. It's simply poor server infastructure. They know about it. EA as a company has trended as the type that has an "Accpetable level of failure" for itself. They dont mind the heat becasue they are counting our cash all the way to the bank. So they would rather have 10 people whining on a forum than spend thousands on more, new or updated server systems. If the flood of complaints eventually did in fact hit them in the wallet, then we might see some change. Everyone has a good idea andf says "Well, lets hit them in the wallet", then release day comes and everyone flocks out and buys the game. Know one is disciplined enough to hold off for a few weeks. 

Message 2 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: Junk servers

★ Guide

FUK a few weeks. Ask Blizzard about lost customers.  I'm FAR from the only 1 that will NEVER touch 1 of their products again because of how they treat the CUSTOMER. EA is on the FASTTRACK to the same thing. No regard for the customers will EVENTUALLY mean less and less customers.  EA is far to busy making an even WORSE product out of nhl15 to CARE about fixing nhl14.....And when 15 comes out and everyone is complaining about it EA will be far to busy making an even WORSE nhl16...... They quit caring YEARS ago and it SHOWS more every year.

Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)