Inquiry on NHL 14 improvements

by mushton89

Original Post

Inquiry on NHL 14 improvements

★ Newbie

Just inquiring about big problems from NHL '13 that should be addressed for NHL '14 in Online Gameplay like Ea sports Hockey League . There are huge issues with players "trolling" meaning they sometimes just join and literally do not push a button once or play at all yet somehow go undetected by this multi-million dollar game, but games like Call of duty for example have capabilites that allow them to detect "Inactivity" from players or users , and after about 3 minutes of INACTIVITY they are booted from the game, seems simple and has been around for years but you guys have yet to tap into this, its frustrating and shows a real lack of either knowledge or caring on the game makers behalf. Also there are players who will score anywhere from 4-10 times on their own goalie making the team lose a game, again in Call of duty if you do something against your TEAM 3 times, you are booted from the game..see what I am getting at? If you can copy that somehow you could boot players who score 3 goals on their own net, seems like the only way to make sure games are actually being played instead of ruined by hackers and trollers. We all pay really good money for these games, and to be honest not much has changed in the last few years, and some things have gotten worse. This new NHL 14 looks pretty good but I have not here any of the issues I brought up and what I hear people actually talking about in the game, its a real problem and pretty brutal that you guys haven't addressed it yet, if you want to be the "Go-to" company for sports gaming and online gaming than act like it, and fix ancient issues before you start adding a bunch of new "improved" stuff. Sorry to go off so long but I got so fed up I finally made an account on here just to contact the company. Or you could keep things the same, and just charge 50% or something for a half-assed product..I'd pay for that..

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Inquiry on NHL 14 improvements

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree. Just had a game where my team scored 7 goals legit and we still lost 12-7 because our goalie just stopped playing and/or was always drawing penalties for trying to fight. Totally kills my ability to move up in the game. I don't have all day like a lot of gamers so I want to make the most outta my time I get to play. FIX THIS GARBAGE EA!

Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)