In my Second be a pro Season i was Sent back to my Farm team

by MichiBlackhawk

Original Post

In my Second be a pro Season i was Sent back to my Farm team

★★★ Newbie
When do i get a Chance to be recalled to NHL Team. I do. 5 Points each Game...
Message 1 of 6 (339 Views)

Re: In my Second be a pro Season i was Sent back to my Farm team

★★★ Newbie

I played 2 seasons, one undrafted rookie played one game in playoffs and no matter how many times i reload game got sent down right after it on way to winning rookie of the year ended up with nothing, the second overall pick #2 called up middle of season worked way to second line made it to cup finals about to sweep got sent down before game 4 and was leading in points by about 15 but ended up winning ROY and most goals trophies for first half I played in minors.

Message 2 of 6 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Something to do with stats ,but its definately broken .

I believe if you don't touch sliders and play it for real ,no long shifts ,no hogging puck, no bad passes, you dont get sent back down ,but I agree how much fun would that make that mode?

I played over 3 seasons and every season was sent back down even though i was number one scoring ,assits ,hits ,plus minus in the entire NHL all three seasons ,also  won at least 5 trophies .

Any mode involving computer AI is horrible and always has been, I don't understand why it can't be changed but NHL 14 is the worst game ever for this problem.

Until someone else makes a good(or any) NHL game or people stop buying this **bleep** game they wont fix anything.

Message 3 of 6 (315 Views)

Anonymous

You are really hilarious dude.

You have never believed me when I have said basically this: 

@leeriehle wrote:

Until someone else makes a good(or any) NHL game or people stop buying this **bleep** game they wont fix anything.

But now you are suddenly saying it yourself haha

Message 4 of 6 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I will page on you for trolling dude please stop trolling anywhere I go ,you are a complete idiot it was called sarcasm ,the mere fact you don't understand that makes me feel bad for wasting time at all on you as you don't seem very intelligent at all.

Do you really think I don't understand ?

I was hoping people would actually try and do something about this **bleep** game and ask EA finally to fix the things that are broken rather then accept it as you have.

Yet you attack me over and over again ,go away please you are a complete waste of my time.

Message 5 of 6 (308 Views)

Anonymous

You make less sense everytime you reply to me. You are a joke buddy. You should probably finish middle school before you try to help people on the internet. 

For that matter, I know you don't understand. This sentence makes it clear: "I was hoping people would actually try and do something about this **bleep** game and ask EA finally to fix the things that are broken rather then accept it as you have."

Saying "Please fix the game ea, if you don't I won't buy it! won't help. You either make another game or you organize a mass boycott if you don't accept the current quality of the games. I won't bother to do either one of those and I will keep buying EA's NHL games.

I have never attacked you, I am trying to teach some very basic things to you, but you are unfortunately not willing to learn anything. 

Message 6 of 6 (302 Views)