Ice tilt is Bull.

by Dirty_Datsyuk

Original Post

Ice tilt is Bull.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Man it is just so unfair that even though I worked VERY hard for star players, such as crosby, nash, gaborik etc. Yet, (I am very good at this game) I still get my ass **bleep**ing handed to me when I face people who their best player is bertuzzi. I Have literally faced somebody with ice tilt where their victor hedman outskated gaborik and crosby by a mile.

What the **bleep** ea this is so **bleep**ing unfair. Fix this bull**bleep**, If somebody has to work thair ass off for star players, they should play like star players regardless of who they are playing against.

This is a joke.

Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

Re: Ice tilt is Bull.

★★ Novice

ya I have the same issue, like stamkos and datsyuk being slow than some ahl guy, poke check not working, spinning around in circles, and the other team can't even lose the puck. The ice tilt is so stupid.

Message 2 of 4 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just played this guy and I destroyed him on time on attack shots and all my guys are stow and millstone players trained at 99 and I could not score on depiaertro 70s g? Lol fu ea with ur ice tilt **bleep**! ea stop making hockey it's complete ass now!!
Message 3 of 4 (205 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I find that there shouldn't be away to boost your players. It dosen't make sense that a second stinger goalie can have higher stats that a starter. This game has been rendered unsustainable because of that. I find, if you can to switch your line out. They maybe tired and you might not notice if they have a healthy line out there. But I have noticed when my player suddenly look like they have never played with eachother before even though I have over 200 wins with them. I mostly lo

se to teams that are way lower then mine or when you lose connection. The only way player should be boosted is like how they have the online VS. It depend on how the player is doing in real life they will get a slight +1 or +2 depends on how they are

Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)