Re: Ice Tilt

by LLadnar420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ice Tilt

★★★★★ Newbie

Alright EA, 

Get rid of the handicap in chel. And in FIFA. Players should not be rewarded for being bad at the game. It's no fun for anyone when a garbage goal goes in in the last seconds of the game, no, it doesn't "make things more exciting!" I'm sick of this Ice Tilt/Grass Tilt garbage and it's gotta go. Along with retarded defensive AI. Fix those things (and your servers- but that's very very very wishful thinking) and then I'll be happy.

Sincerely,

Everybody who puts up with your bullsh't

Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert
Message 3 of 4 (390 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

They won't change. They don't CARE that the games are completely imbalanced. They don't CARE that it deletes peoples content. They don't CARE that people PAY for 'additional content' and don't get it. They don't CARE about glitches and exploits. They don't CARE about thieves and 'hackers'.

In short EA just DOESN'T CARE about anything other than getting MORE MONEY from people. If you think this years generation of games is bad just wait until next years comes out with ALL the same issues plus NEW ones.

Message 2 of 4 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert
Message 3 of 4 (391 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Maybe we ahoild complain to the nhlpa.
I bet they would love to hear about poor sportsmanship from the ea nhl franchise
Lowest guy on my team is 85 but i get beat with a bunch of lower pplayers. Ad why is it always so slow? When i play offline im speeding around. Get inro hut and then ts like slow motion.
Imo you should answer some of our question's oh yeah i work in your commissary. Enjoy the stale bread we have lag too lol.
Message 4 of 4 (315 Views)