Re: I just purchased the premium pack.. but it never came

by whoopoi

Original Post

I just purchased the premium pack.. but it never came

★ Novice

I just spent $10.00 of my money, but I never got it..  Never thought this would happen to me.. I thought I'd try it.. :/

What can I do?!

~Drew

Message 1 of 9 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No big deal just imagine you got a bunch of crap  all under 81 gold  player cards and a few contracts and you want be far off.

You can submit a request to EA but at this point the amount of time they take to get back to you NHL15 will be out .

If they deal with you at all .

Sorry to be negative but it is the truth.

The amount of problems this game has are just staggering, did anyone even test this game at all?

Message 2 of 9 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Log into help.ea.com. You can have a chat or have them call you back. I had a chat with them & sent them the info they requested- a picture of the transaction history which you did not receive & they ask you a few questions to verify the account. took a total time of about 40 mins. to get the pack into my acct.  Good luck!

Message 3 of 9 (407 Views)

★ Novice

The other packs I've purchased have been basically that.. which is a shame..

I paid the 10.59 for the pack, so I'd like to have whatever crap-content is in it regardless.. you never know.

Message 4 of 9 (393 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I know sorry just being bitter .

Not towards you just at the game and my stupidity for thinking it was improved over the last versions of the game and the horrible mismanagement going on currently.

Message 5 of 9 (387 Views)

★ Novice

I've purchased soooooo many packs... and the best person I've gotten from the pack was a gold Sam Gagner..

I think that's kinda **bleep**ty.. and to not get this pack, and they still haven't replied is pissing me off..

hopefully nhl15 will be a bit better

Message 6 of 9 (370 Views)

★ Guide

@whoopoi wrote:

I've purchased soooooo many packs... and the best person I've gotten from the pack was a gold Sam Gagner..

I think that's kinda **bleep**ty.. and to not get this pack, and they still haven't replied is pissing me off..

hopefully nhl15 will be a bit better

Hopefully NHL15 is better?!?!?!?!?!??????  HOW MUCH MONEY must you THROW AWAY to EA before you LEARN?....they don't CARE about making 'better' games any more........EA only cares about your MONEY. So until they go BACK to making GOOD games and having GOOD customer service.........

......QUIT WASTING YOUR MONEY, not only on 'packs' but on EA games PERIOD. Buy games from a company that CARES about more than just how to BLEED EVERY PENNY THEY CAN from you. EA's issues go WAY beyond JUST the NHL frachise they've DESTROYED. They've done the same to SIM City, Madden and every other game they've put out in the past 5+ years.

This will not change until people quit REWARDING EA with continued patronage until they show they've EARNED our money by putting out a QUALITY PRODUCT.

Message 7 of 9 (366 Views)

Hero (Retired)

For this, you will need to contact Origin/EA support. They will gladly help you, with this problem. To contact them, see the steps below:

*Note that some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome*

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

After this, you will get a live chat or a callback (depending on what you chosen) with an EA agent, that will be glad to help you.

If this helps, please click the white XP button and to give me some XP.
If this solves your question, click the green solution button and mark it as solution so it can help others with the same problem.

-------------------------------------------------
Did my post solve your question? please click "Accept as Solution" & Award me and click the "XP" Button!
If I don't respond back to your thread, tag me (@thisaint) so I get notified of your response back!
Do you need further assistance? PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

Message 8 of 9 (356 Views)

★ Novice

Um.. I did all that.. and I haven't had a response after I gave all my info..

EA is piss poor at customer service

Message 9 of 9 (340 Views)