Re: I HAVE 2 SERIOUS PROBLEMS w/ NHL 14

by BellePelouse

Original Post

★★ Novice

i agree 100% these issues with NHL 14 makes the game look like it should be played on Nintendo 64. Right now its the playoffs and guess what THERE IS NO UPDATE so right now pascal dupuis is available to play on the penguins and he hasnt played a game this whole season! that is insane to think that during the most interesting games of hockey (the playoffs) and nothing. Ccongrats we can do all of this extra work to find a game of 2v2 BUT it shouldn't be that difficult. the game isn't that different from NHL 13 so to say they spent a lot if time on it would be a surprise to say the least. i wish there was more companies making sports games so they would have some competition to challenge them to make a half decent hockey game. AND the difficulty in reaching them its like every time you complain they tell you to post it on a forum THIS IS RIDICULOUS when i was talking to a rep i asked him a simple question "Why cant we play the winter classic online?" and his reply "whats the winter classic?" this is no joke i still have the convo saved if i need to post this but HOW do you expect to make a good game if the person you're asking questions doesn't know anything about hockey, they just look up a common problem and copy/paste an answer. i pre-ordered NHL 14 but im questioning if i will do the same with NHL 15 because if we have another disappointing game from EA and your complaints aren't making a difference the only thing they will understand is if no one buys their product but that wont happen because they're the only ones who makes a hockey game. This problem with EA has reached a level that they should be worried about because i cant name one EA game out that works as it should. If call of duty can figure it out why is EA slacking so bad, it seems they have all of the ideas there to make a game more interesting and relevant but the basic game functions always seem to lack luster. Personally i hope EA fixes this issue with their company and makes a game that shuts all of us up but so far their lack of listening to the community has them on their heels because i dont know about any of you but im about 1 more bad EA game away from never buying from this company again.

Message 11 of 12 (307 Views)

★★ Novice

I totally agree too, I get really frustrated when the compensation kicks in, its easy to tell when you will get scored, and it feels like nothing you will do can change this.

I hope EA will listen to feedback because I feel cheated every year when I pay for a game that is barely an update of the last one. Most games would sell a dlc with more content than what they add each year, and still they asked full price for a game they could probably just give away and make money on all the ads they get to put in the game.

IMO I think the NHL games should be a subscription based services that they constantly update and BALANCE, because I really like this gameplay but I just might stop buying them because based on the fact that: they ask 70$ for it,  its irritating to play most of the time, its tedious to play coop with your friend online, and especialy because they stop patching it one year after release, this could be the games with the less VALUE on the market right now.

You want the change your image EA and you want the gamers to like you: here's how you do it: GIVE US VALUE FOR OUR MONEY YOU GREEDY F****

Message 12 of 12 (245 Views)