Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to get a lot of ea pucks

by cabob22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get a lot of ea pucks

★★★ Newbie
What is the best way to get ea pucks fast?
Message 1 of 2 (1,047 Views)

Re: How to get a lot of ea pucks

★★★★ Apprentice

Theres multiple ways of being succesful in NHL's HUT. Its impossible to explain them all but I can explain to you my way of earning EA Pucks fast. 

• Buy and sell!
  • Go to the market and look for a team with a large fanbase. (ex. Toronto Maple Leafs) 
  • Look for one player only. And find the cheapest one. If there is a card of that player up for a good amount less than all the others or the majority at least you have found a good card.
  • Always look at the closest one to expiring. Does it have a low bid price? If it does wait for that one. A little time waiting will pay for itself in pucks. 
  • Always sell a bit less then the market says. It will get your cards bought faster and watch the pucks roll in.
  • IMPORTANT! Dont expect to recieve 10s of thousands of pucks within a day this will take weeks and possibly months but it will pay off in the long run.

xLouix

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- If I helped you I could really use the XP it helps me a bunch and it shows me that I have helped you in some way at the least. Have a great day!

Message 2 of 2 (1,041 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Theres multiple ways of being succesful in NHL's HUT. Its impossible to explain them all but I can explain to you my way of earning EA Pucks fast. 

• Buy and sell!
  • Go to the market and look for a team with a large fanbase. (ex. Toronto Maple Leafs) 
  • Look for one player only. And find the cheapest one. If there is a card of that player up for a good amount less than all the others or the majority at least you have found a good card.
  • Always look at the closest one to expiring. Does it have a low bid price? If it does wait for that one. A little time waiting will pay for itself in pucks. 
  • Always sell a bit less then the market says. It will get your cards bought faster and watch the pucks roll in.
  • IMPORTANT! Dont expect to recieve 10s of thousands of pucks within a day this will take weeks and possibly months but it will pay off in the long run.

xLouix

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- If I helped you I could really use the XP it helps me a bunch and it shows me that I have helped you in some way at the least. Have a great day!

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com