Re: How to add player back to HUT roster

by sweeNW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to add player back to HUT roster

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently bought Patrick Sharp for 40000 and when I went to add him to my current HUT lineup, I accidentally clicked on Remove from Roster.  Now, he shows up in my collection but I cannot add him to my lineup.  How do you undo this?  And if you cannot undo it, why does EA not have a confirm whether you want to do this?  

Message 1 of 4 (8,798 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Go to your team and click on an empty slot in scratch list or whereever you have an empty slot and select actions list (I think it is the X button) and select add player from collection...or if you have no empty slots find a player you want to trade him with and pull up actions list and select swap with collection...(This is all done while viewing your team not from inside your collection if you already have a full squad and scratch pile)

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (10,848 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Go to your team and click on an empty slot in scratch list or whereever you have an empty slot and select actions list (I think it is the X button) and select add player from collection...or if you have no empty slots find a player you want to trade him with and pull up actions list and select swap with collection...(This is all done while viewing your team not from inside your collection if you already have a full squad and scratch pile)

Message 2 of 4 (10,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I go to search for the item it says that. "No players available that match your criteria. Redice the number of options to increase the chance of finding your player. " I have 4 RW's in my scratched roster. What the **bleep** am I doing wrong?

Message 3 of 4 (7,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having same problem. There's is no empty slot in my team.
Please fill me in here in detail. Cuz so far this guy is a joke.
It's impossible to navigate.
All I want to do is drop a player in my lineup with one in my collection
Message 4 of 4 (4,437 Views)