How can you make lots of EA Pucks?

by DerekKong27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can you make lots of EA Pucks?

★★★ Novice

I started my HUT team a while ago, and I always run out of pucks because I run out of contracts. Is there a way to gain lots of pucks without spending a lot of pucks. Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (1,084 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can you make lots of EA Pucks?

★★★ Novice

Ok well there are four ways to do this:

1.  Buy the EA Packs!  I would use this as last resort!

2.  Play the game offline in a computer match or against a friend at the house!  Get low pucks but you get some better than none!  I think like 52-67 range!

3. You can trade players and collectibles!  Still might want to hold off!

4.  The best way is play online tournaments!  Standard smile  Not HUT!

Hope this helps!!  Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (1,094 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

You have to buy packs that aren't remotely worth buying because EA just wants your money and is willing to sacrifice making a playable game mode for it. Seriously, thats the only way to make money. too bad you don't get enough money from backs because idiots put everything up for such low prices.

Message 2 of 6 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok well there are four ways to do this:

1.  Buy the EA Packs!  I would use this as last resort!

2.  Play the game offline in a computer match or against a friend at the house!  Get low pucks but you get some better than none!  I think like 52-67 range!

3. You can trade players and collectibles!  Still might want to hold off!

4.  The best way is play online tournaments!  Standard smile  Not HUT!

Hope this helps!!  Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • I'm pretty sure that Online Tournaments is HUT but thanks anyways.
Message 4 of 6 (971 Views)

★ Guide

the best way to make a lot of pucks is EA's motto. Just lie cheat or STEAL them from other players. It's what EA does and they certainly do NOTHING to stop others from doing it too.......so that must be the "right" way to do it......right?  I mean if just STEALING the cards/pucks works for EA why not others do it too?

Don't believe me that EA "steals" cards/pucks from people? look at all the pages of people complaining they bought this card or traded for that card and "never got it" but in almost as many messages you'll alos see " but my pucks are gone too "  thats because the BIGGEST THIEVES ON THIS GAME AND EVERY EA GAME IS ELECTRONIC ARTS. not only will they do NOTHING about all the 'scammers' (because thats really all EA is too at this point so why WOULD they?) but given enough time EA WILL STEAL FROM YOU too and then they will just blame YOU for "deleteing" the items yourself even if you know for a 100% FACT you didn't.

So there you go. you want to make pucks fast. just be like EA and STEAL  them from people that EARNED them

Message 5 of 6 (959 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Simply don't spend them
Message 6 of 6 (929 Views)