How are there people with 2 billion pucks in HUT?

by dsnipes11

Original Post

Highlighted

How are there people with 2 billion pucks in HUT?

★ Apprentice

I've been following some HUT trade accounts on twitter and they post pictures of thee most stacked lineups and have millions of pucks. If the average game won gives about 700-900 pucks how is it possible to have 2 billion pucks. Are people duplicating players? One day i searched to see how many Crosby's were on the market and one user had 9 up for sale. 

Message 1 of 5 (512 Views)

Re: How are there people with 2 billion pucks in HUT?

★★★★★ Newbie

Well, people cannot really duplicate players, as I am near 100% Sure HUT Data is saved on EA Servers.

There are multiples of players however. Think of it Like pokemon

There are never one of a kind cards. Rare cards, there are multiples of, just less of them. People could be buying crosby's as He's A good player, and there are less of the much better players. 

If there was only one of each player, there would only be about 10,000 to 20,000 player (wild estimation) And due to that, there would be very little HUT Players, as there wouldn't be enough for everyone. So there are duplicates, just good NHL Players are harder to find.

Message 2 of 5 (509 Views)

★ Apprentice

I guess. the average hut player cannot go out and buy 9 sidney crosbys though. People can take advantage of the puck bonus's though. All it takes is multiple accounts and multiple trades and it can be done. you could get 10 psn's for free. play 25 games on each one. complete the colarado collection (easiest). 37500 pucks each account. boom 375k. complete another collection trade it all around again boom another 375K. you could probably work your way up to completing all 30 collections 10 times at 40000 pucks making around 12 million pucks. i think ea could stop puck farming by just relasing better players in packs. simple as that. 

Message 3 of 5 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, I get it its almost impossible to have that much pucks in HUT but, these people are smart,  they will buy an extra account for like a day or two and use them, then they buy a hole team and give the players to each account after, so they get all the money so when there done they give all the cash to there main account THEN buy ANOTHER team and do it again that gives alot of pucks seen it, done it

Message 4 of 5 (488 Views)

★ Apprentice

bump. seen one player with 11 crosby's. all issued in november 

Message 5 of 5 (407 Views)