Hockey Ultimate Team - Watch list is full of expired players.

by danielwilson83

Original Post

Hockey Ultimate Team - Watch list is full of expired players.

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a problem with my watch list being full of expired players. In the past these cards would reset and give me space for watching and bidding on new players but now they just continue to accumulate until i have 30 or 40 pages or players that are all expired. I have deleted my team once before to try to fix this but it is happening again. Is there any way to clear these expired cards so I don't have to go through all these cards each time i want to access won bids, it takes forever just to get to my contracts that i've won.

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)

Re: Hockey Ultimate Team - Watch list is full of expired players.

★★★ Newbie

I have had the exact same issue.  What to do to get rid of those cards...

go into the menu where all your players are, and be patient.. move the pointer over one, wait until it states "expired" then go to the next one...you have to wait until it states expired...takes about 3 seconds per card  watch the little load icon in the top left corner, it will flash and then another icon will flash below it...that means its done.

it has to send the info to the EA servers then it can be cleared

pain in the arse but it works to clear your "watch List"

If you can figure out a way for HUT to keep giving me the stupid tutorial **bleep** I will be forever in your debt.  I have over 500 games ploayed in HUT and almost every time I load it I have to select "close and never show again"....over and over.

Message 2 of 2 (182 Views)