Head coaches

by or19456

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Head coaches

★★★★★ Newbie

Could someone please explain to me why the exact same head coach can sell for 50pucks in one auction and 50,000puck in the next? There doesn't seem to be any difference between them, but maybe I'm missing something.

Message 1 of 6 (886 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Head coaches

★★★ Novice

There including the coach in a trade. Coaches are not a lot in this game, even Samuels.It's because they included the coach in a trade, and it's registering as the coach sold for that much, when it's picking up the value of the trade.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,038 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

There including the coach in a trade. Coaches are not a lot in this game, even Samuels.It's because they included the coach in a trade, and it's registering as the coach sold for that much, when it's picking up the value of the trade.

Message 2 of 6 (1,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
The fact that the coaches are in a trade is only half the story, and a tiny bit of the truth. The fact is, when you see horrible cards(of all kinds) for trade at outrageous prices, it's people cheating to get pucks if you ask me. I will explain it as it was explained to me. A group of friends who play hut will get together and basically pool all there players to complete collections and receive the bonus pucks. By trading through the hut auction with worthless items. This is happening constantly. I also know for a fact that this is going on. I played a guy on hut that flew off the handle when I beat his legend and superstar loaded team. He then decided to send me messages explaining how many pucks he's made and how(method mentioned earlier) he believed that this is why I should have never been able to win using the basic, original Toronto Maple Leafs team. These guys have every elite player in the NHL already only three months into the game and I just finished collecting the Toronto Maple Leafs and that took a lot of work a a little money. These cheaters should be banned. EA has to know this is happening but obviously do not care. They could solve this easily as well, once a team has been collected, all the cards should be locked to that user in order to receive the puck bonuses.
Message 3 of 6 (861 Views)

★★★ Novice

Who would want to finish collections at the cost of locked players?

Message 4 of 6 (856 Views)

★ Apprentice
They would obviously have to dramaticly increase the puck bonuses given per team of course. But it would stop all the cheaters, that personally, I believe are in some cases are flat out stealing from EA(not that they don't deserve it but...) by selling pucks on eBay type site for real cash.
Message 5 of 6 (846 Views)

★★ Novice

How can I use head coach? Thanks

Message 6 of 6 (681 Views)