Re: Hacked!

by Il2fya

Original Post

Hacked!

★ Novice

My account for nhl14 has just been hacked and I don't have any body left or pucks idk what to do im think about quiting hut

Message 1 of 5 (551 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi michiganstate94,

For assistance with this issue please contact a Game Advisor through the Contact Us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance. 

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 5 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

LOL i can't believe this still happens...im curious how this happened lol...if your gonna quit if you don't get your stuff back then id go ahead and quit bc it will never happen with EA...that would be way to much work for their customer service

Message 3 of 5 (504 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah I agree you can complain and fill out every form possible and talk to ten ea help representatives but your chances are not good on getting any of it back...sorry...Don't quit though the nhl hut mode is already too light on players as it is seeing that the game just came out. Id be willing to trade you some collections to get completion pucks to help you get back in it if you could get and offer some collateral so i know ill get them back.

Message 4 of 5 (497 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was hacked if ea had phone number I'd feel better
Message 5 of 5 (261 Views)