HUT short changing me

by samofbrighton

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HUT short changing me

★★★ Newbie
I've noticed after several auctions (normally high value ones) I am getting all of the pucks I should be. Most recent example was today. I had around 10,000 pucks in the top right hand of my screen, I successfully sold a Martin St. Louis milestone card for 235,000 pucks. When I returned to the main HUT menu the 10,000 pucks was now green and increased (as normal) but only to 233,000 pucks... Where is the extra 2,000 pucks from the sale? And the 10,000 pucks that were originally there?
Message 1 of 6 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HUT short changing me

★★★★ Apprentice

usually ea will take 5 percent of each sale from what i see, Which is 5k on 100k so if you only lost 2k on a sale like that you should count your blessings from what i see you should have lost 11190 pucks 

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (250 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

usually ea will take 5 percent of each sale from what i see, Which is 5k on 100k so if you only lost 2k on a sale like that you should count your blessings from what i see you should have lost 11190 pucks 

Message 2 of 6 (251 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I see, Everything looks about right, Your 10k pucks are still there, on the sale ea took 12k in puck which looks about right. 

Message 3 of 6 (240 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's BS that EA charges a "tax" ...  This game is already a cash grab on their part, they could at least let us keep ALL the pucks we make!!!

Message 4 of 6 (238 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

tell me about it. I wanted a Pavel Datsyuk soooo friggin bad that I went and sold my TOTW Oviechkin to make up for the rest of the pucks. I sold my card for just over a million pucks but after EA had their fill, I only had 940,000 pucks I now need to play more game just to make up that extra 40-50,000 pucks. I tried trading Ovechkin many time to other people but no body seems to care. Everyone just wants pucks. Fuk you EA!!!

Message 5 of 6 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for the explanation. I'm not sure I agree with this tax (which I've never seen mentioned anywhere) but thank you for answering my question.
Message 6 of 6 (219 Views)