HUT Trade Pile Issues [Updated 12/12/13]

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Re: NHL 14 hut auction house bug?

★★★ Newbie
I lost 30k on a Tyler Myers... Same thin, no options in watch list, back out, come in, and its gone. Hope there will be a refund.
Message 50 of 182 (697 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I won Ryan Miller and Vanek in the auction, but the player card is not there. My 85.000 pucks were taken !!!

What can I do ?

Message 51 of 182 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

Just bought a Voracek for 12,050 and he fell off the face of the earth along with my pucks....PLEASE FIX AND GIVE ME MY PLAYER

Message 52 of 182 (692 Views)

Re: lost all my best players on hut in nhl 14

★★★ Newbie

EA Is F$%&ED If they know about this then how can they allow us to continue our day to day transactions knowing we may lose our pucks/ cards

Criminal if you ask me!!!!!!   Time to fight back!!!!

Message 53 of 182 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie
WOW an Ovechkin too??!! EA BETTER FIX THIS IM OUT 1.7M!!!
Message 54 of 182 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was about to finish the Florida panthers collection and need Steve pinnizotto, I finally got enogh for him and won but I went to click on him and he was gone, wtf
Message 55 of 182 (661 Views)

★★ Novice

So from my previous post troubles. My PS3 was off for 20 mins or so. Turned it back on and got back my trade offer players, but still no HFC Z. Parise or 200150 pucks I lost. 50% thats half A!@ recovery...WANT MY PUCKS!!!

Message 56 of 182 (660 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think they are doing this so that we will buy more packs.... which in return gives them more dough to make bread for themselfs Standard smile

Message 57 of 182 (729 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here except it is a big issue for me. I baught Hockey Fights Cancer players, a Hut Live card, and a M. Duchene on the mobile app and then the same thing happens when I go to my xbox. Is it possible for EA to give me these players?!?!?!
Message 58 of 182 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

anyone else experiencing disconnections when using "buy now"?

Message 59 of 182 (719 Views)