HUT Trade Pile Issues [Updated 12/12/13]

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

HUT Trade Pile Issues [Updated 12/12/13]

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

We are currently investigating problems with the HUT Trade Pile and we are working on resolving these issues as soon as possible.

If you have had issues with items disappearing from the Trade Pile in HUT in the past 24 hours please contact an advisor:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter "NHL 14" and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select "Missing Items" as the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" for contact methods to get in touch with our advisors.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country and the time of your request.

Update 12/11/13:

We’re working on rolling out a fix which should resolve the HUT issues which have popped up in the last 48 hours and prevent any further items from disappearing. No exact ETA on when it will be ready but we are doing everything we can to get it out ASAP.

We’ve seen trade pile issues fall into two separate categories:

If you've listed an item for auction, or have it in your trade pile, and its disappeared: The item is still attached to your account and should appear after a console restart or within 24 hours.

If you've purchased an item through a bid, and had nothing appear at the end of the auction but are missing pucks: The auction has been successful, but the item may be stuck. We have the ability to recover the items and are asking all players affected to contact EA Help through the links here so we can get them back for you.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, we're working to resolve the Auction House issues and will do everything we can to fix any missing or stuck items.

Update 12/12/13: 

The NHL Dev team is rolling out a potential fix for the HUT Auction House issues at 1:00AM PST / 9:00AM GMT on 12/12/13. As this will require server restarts, online play may be interrupted for approximately 30 minutes. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and hope that this resolves issues for all users.

Players who have been affected over the last 48 hours are still advised to follow the previous posts regarding contacting advisers at Help.EA.com to recover HUT items lost through  bids, as these will unfortunately not be replaced by this fix alone. It should, however, prevent it from happening in the future. Items disappeared from the trade pile should be restored, if not please try restarting your console. It may take up to 24 hours for these items to be visible in the trade pile again.

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve these issues.

Message 63 of 182 (5,823 Views)

lost all my best players on hut in nhl 14

★ Novice
I went to put all my best players into the trade pile on hockey ultimate team in NHL 14 and they are just gone. They're not in the trade pile or in my collection they just vanished. This is bull**bleep** I had marian gaborik and jeff carter and a few other players and now they're gone. I want this fixed.
Message 1 of 182 (6,265 Views)

Re: lost all my best players on hut in nhl 14

★★ Novice
I won a LW Jordan Staal that had the Preds logo applied for 1500 at about 130 am.

I just assigned him from my won bids in the watched section and he is not in my collection.

I also lost the pucks as I only have 900 on my account.

This is really irritating..
Message 2 of 182 (6,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your REALLY lucky, my entire TEAM is gone for NO reason what so ever. And I haven't given my acc info to ANYONE. SEREOUSLY EA COME ON.

Message 3 of 182 (6,096 Views)

★★ Novice
I know, I had a 700k team value sent them to the trade pile for a rebuild and I have no team been missing for a month and contacted EA on numerous occasions it's super frustrating!
Message 4 of 182 (6,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the exact same thing happen. Did you ever get this resolved? Ea support has been terrible. I did notice I can see them in the iPhone companion app. So not all hope is lost. I just hope ea will come thru
Message 5 of 182 (6,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
No contact. But on the bright side I only missed 1.5 k pucks and not a team, though I did buy Jordan Staal for 5.5k so I am out 4k.

This whole answer hq thing is probably just a front for ea not to pay for as much customer summary as they did in the past.
Message 6 of 182 (6,027 Views)

★★ Novice
No, I have yet to get it resolved I have received an email a couple days ago that they see that my players are stuck and working on fixing it so... I hope that it means something
Message 7 of 182 (5,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happen to me as Bladescorpion. I spend 10050 on Backstrom and when I tried to move him he was gone. Wtf? Of course I have lost my puck points too.
Message 8 of 182 (5,961 Views)

★★ Novice

I have lost players in that I have won in auctions too.  Seems to be an issue with the Iphone app syncing with the game

Message 9 of 182 (5,957 Views)