Re: HUT PUCKS MISSING AND PLAYER MISSING

by AnT_NYR

Original Post

HUT PUCKS MISSING AND PLAYER MISSING

★ Novice
Last night I was bidding for an Alex Semin and the final bid was around 12k for me, and I got the green check mark saying that I won and I tried clicking on him and nothing happened, so I backed out to Trading and Watchlist and he wasn't there. So I went and checked my collection, he wasn't there either. I backed out of HUT to see if it would tell me that I have a player unassigned which it didn't. I also shut down the game and restarted it to no avail. I waited over night and still nothing. My pucks are gone, and I don't have the player I wanted. This keeps happening and its frustrating considering that I've been a constant customer to EA Sports and it seems all of us are just being cheated and treated like crap.

Would be nice if I could get some sort of compensation back for this, for instance my pucks back or the player?
Message 1 of 8 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

i just had the same problem i bid on a winter classic Kimmo timmonen for 6150 ea pucks, i won the bid but when i clicked on it, nothing would occur even though i won the player and should have the option to send the player to my team or collection. When i backed out and looked at my watch list nothing was there. I just lost 6150 ea pucks....really pissed. Would love if EA stepped up and gave me my player or pucks back. 

Message 2 of 8 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the same problem with HUT Live Cam Fowler and HUT Live Sidney Crosby, I've lost two expensive cards which I've payed pucks for. This needs to be fixed EA.
Message 3 of 8 (481 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah kind of stupid.. I lost 12k from this. I'm trying to bolster my of fence by putting Semin on my team.. Now I have 4k so I can't even get a pack let alone a decent player.. :/
Message 4 of 8 (462 Views)

★★ Novice
Had the exact same thing happen with the Gretzky I won
Message 5 of 8 (448 Views)

★ Novice

If someone from EA sees this it would be nice to either get my pucks back or the player that I was bidding for. 

My Gamertag is WindsweptLemur.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 8 (401 Views)

★★ Novice
You need to go on the companion app on an Apple device and it will be in the unassigned list.
Message 7 of 8 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude i **bleep** love you. I lost 400k for weeks and these EA dhit heads stopped talking to me

Message 8 of 8 (285 Views)