HUT PLAYERS CHEATING????????

by JINDER00NEY

Original Post

HUT PLAYERS CHEATING????????

★★★★★ Apprentice
I was playing a game recently. At the very start of the game the user was positioned on LD...he wasn't taking the faceoff. Then a few seconds later he's playing as the forward and the D like he has 2 users playing at the same time because there were 2 indicators but the indicator above the player would come and go but for the most part it was locked in at the D position....what's going on here?????
Message 1 of 10 (1,812 Views)

Re: HUT PLAYERS CHEATING????????

★★★★★ Apprentice
Anyone else?
Message 2 of 10 (1,729 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Stop trying to get attention. We all know this is impossible.
Message 3 of 10 (1,705 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It happened I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!! And if I wanted attention it sure wouldn't be here genius.
Message 4 of 10 (1,653 Views)

★★ Novice
This also happened to me last night. It seemed to me he was playing the left defense position(the whole game) and the rest of his team was the computer. I was pretty angry when I was up 2 to 0 and his computer took over with 95% passing please fix Standard smile
Message 5 of 10 (1,648 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It is not an error it was simply a position locked player. The op was talking about someone position locking or adding another user mid game which would be an error.
Message 6 of 10 (1,637 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's definitely not 2 users otherwise you would see both indicators at all times but this was not the case. Sometimes there was 2 and then one would disappear, almost like calling an assistant at will.
Message 7 of 10 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive seen this happen. ive actually seen 1 guy play Center, one play the Right Wing and one play goalie. needless to say i beat them because the goalie guy sucked but still.

Message 8 of 10 (1,567 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks ppl at least I wasn't going crazy!!!! lol
Message 9 of 10 (1,529 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This game is horrible. It is all about who pays the most money. Players who pay cash always get the wins. Never pay so I rarley win my neighbor pays 20$ every week I played with his team and I won 11 games in a row. Then we made the same team on my profile and whamo lost 14 straight. Its all about money this game has nothing g to do with sportsmanship.
Message 10 of 10 (1,384 Views)