HUT How people have so many pucks?!

by nhlapex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HUT How people have so many pucks?!

★★ Novice
I see so many people who have guys like Duchene on the 4th line cause they have ppl like Stamkos I completely stacked team I don't get how I got a 79k returning user bonus and in my very first NHL 14 pack I got a Kronwall that I sold for 90k so I had 169k and now. I have a decent team but nothing like other ppl with basically an allstar team with 100k ish remaining how just how
Message 1 of 5 (6,497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HUT How people have so many pucks?!

★ Guide

Its all about trading...most HUT millionaires have mastered the market and buy low and sell high all day long...there are also alot of people who have 4 or 5 HUT accounts on different gamertags and use these extra accounts to multiply their team collection bonus 5X every time they complete a collection...they just trade players to their other accounts get completion bonus and then trade the players and pucks back to their actual accout...it hurts the market for the rest of us but it does happen

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (6,538 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
I have been trying to figure that out myself. Unlike other lucky people out there I recently had to buy a new xbox and there is a problem recovering my second gamer tag that used before and that is the one that I used for sports games like NHL 13 so I didn't get anything for all the time I spent play last years game. So I'm starting from scratch and would love to know how to make a bunch of pucks. It anyone knows let me and anyone else out there who wants to know in on the secret.
Message 2 of 5 (6,424 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They could have bought a lot of packs using microsoft points and just gotten lucky, the same is with fifa 14 i got a player that sold for 220k in a pack and bought an amazing team with the earnings.

-Marcm-

Message 3 of 5 (6,418 Views)

★ Guide

Its all about trading...most HUT millionaires have mastered the market and buy low and sell high all day long...there are also alot of people who have 4 or 5 HUT accounts on different gamertags and use these extra accounts to multiply their team collection bonus 5X every time they complete a collection...they just trade players to their other accounts get completion bonus and then trade the players and pucks back to their actual accout...it hurts the market for the rest of us but it does happen

Message 4 of 5 (6,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

people can buy pucks online so they stack their team by paying real money it costs around $100 for 1 million pucks

Message 5 of 5 (4,036 Views)