HUT AI TOO HARD

by bobemil_sw13

Original Post

HUT AI TOO HARD

★ Guide

The computer in HUT is TOO HARD! I'm a good player. I beat people up in HUT but when I play against the AI they are superior in every way (PRO AI). It feels like they did it that hard just to get people to play online instead or something.

Message 1 of 5 (1,459 Views)

Re: HUT AI TOO HARD

★★★ Newbie

Choose a lower diffuculty setting

Message 2 of 5 (1,416 Views)

★ Guide

Well I don't want to play rookie becuase of the annoying popups. But the thing is... Pro should not be this hard.

Message 3 of 5 (1,406 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, if you are able to compete, not necessarily win, you will still get a nice number of pucks. Because the AI is harder, your Team Difference Mulitplier will be larger.

You gotta make sure you keep the goals against down, watch the offsides and icings, take as few penalties as possible and get as many shots on net as you possibly can.

Message 4 of 5 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ea has me shadow banned but I know mods can still read this 

will you please fix the AI ..i would like to win a game or score a goal once in awhile ..tired of being * * by comp..this is supposed to be for fun ...not 8 weeks still trying to get 25 shots or score 2 shg ..why not at least make it fair or a rock paper scissors..whats the point of playing a cheating comp that cant be beaten? only elite hardcore gamers can do it ..im about done with this game..making it so hard to play is not making me want to spend money on packs

Message 5 of 5 (1,240 Views)