HELP! Suddenly I have loads someone else's created plays - can't get rid of them.

by so10s redwing

Original Post

HELP! Suddenly I have loads someone else's created plays - can't get rid of them.

★★★ Newbie

So I made a thread here earlier about the extremely sluggish game play I've been experiencing lately. After being unable to get a single goal for my last 4 games I decided to try anything I could, and one of those things was to delete all my created plays. When I went to my created plays however, I discovered that every single scenario was filled to the brim with someone else's terrible created plays. This included ALL 30 break away moves, which I have personally never even entered. Every play for every scenario was used, and all the plays were very bad. I only had plays for some of the scenarios, and not for every play.

I tried to reset all the plays to the defaults both by "reset all to default" and by resetting or clearing every play individually, but every time I for instance go to HUT and then back, the plays are back. My removal of them does not save. This also happens if I remove all the plays - save my profile and then go back to ´create a play´- they're back.

I need help to get rid of these plays, both because they are terrible, and because I fear that they contribute to the horrible sluggish game play and command delay that I have been experiencing.

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: HELP! Suddenly I have loads someone else's created plays - can't get rid of them.

★★★ Newbie

Nothing? How can it happen that I suddenly have someone elses created plays. And how the H do I get rid of them?

Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)