Re: GM connected freezing

by Synkee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GM connected freezing

★ Novice

It has happened in a couple leagues I have played in for GM connected. The issue is when the commish tries to sim to the next week and the sim crashes part way through stating EA servers are down, but in other leagues they can sim ahead just fine. Any help to find a solution would be great.

Message 1 of 6 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

It normally crashes like that when there is a specfic connection problem normally involving a DNS issue. Its better to set the DNS to manual and type in your DNS but it all depends on the platform. I hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (532 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

bump

Message 2 of 6 (522 Views)

★ Novice

bump

Message 3 of 6 (515 Views)

★★ Novice

It normally crashes like that when there is a specfic connection problem normally involving a DNS issue. Its better to set the DNS to manual and type in your DNS but it all depends on the platform. I hope this helps.

Message 4 of 6 (533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It dosen't work.

It's the 2nd time that my gm connected freeze and say's the ea servers crached. it freezed when im at game 29/78 all the time. CLASSIC i try to call to reach someone but no ones from EA anwsers, CLASSIC.

[edit: email address removed] is my e-mail, REALLY hope someone gonna call or e-mail me because your DNS **bleep** dosen't do noting.

LMAO it's pathetic.

Message 5 of 6 (391 Views)

★ Novice

I manually set my DNS too. No luck, Still in the ea servers limbo.

I guess my last hope is to kick everybody out and sims.

It sucks to see a 14 seasons game going down the drain. Confusedmileysad:

read my post here if interested  

Message 6 of 6 (354 Views)