GM Connected - Players missing after trade

by showstrikesback

Original Post

Re: Lost player in gm connected

★★★ Newbie

Lost Pietrangelo...he's the whole reason I chose the Blues in GM Connected so I'm pretty livid about it

Xbox

xP0M POMx ...(first O is a zero)

A Bunch of Rookies   (I think)

Happened last weekend after the first advance

-Grant

Message 81 of 99 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA! Fix your **bleep**ing game, Player missing after advancing into the next week after I made two trades that kept me over the salary cap amount, the player that was lost was not in the trade at all.. Now when we go to our stats for points and goals, it only shows two people and nobody else... it's glitched. I've searched for this player everywhere and he's nowhere to be found.  The amount of unanswered topics and questions is astounding no wonder you guys got worse company two **bleep**ing years in a row, soon to be three. 

Message 82 of 99 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie
1. Xbox 360
2. Dirty Dwayne
3. BEYOND THUNDERDOM3
4. February 14 2014 real life date . Advance period leading into Olympic break in game
5. Ryan mcdonaugh went missing from my team after coming over in trade from Montreal
All other players in trade made it to respective teams. Mcdonaugh no longer exists anywhere in league
Message 83 of 99 (795 Views)

Re: GM Connected - Players missing after trade

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I traded for Drew doughty and the kings got Patrick sharp but I did not get doughty where Is he? Also I lost Duncan Keith when I advanced the league for no reason they are no longer in the league where are they? If you can fix this my xbox gamer tag is: Twisty yK and the league is called Joe
Message 84 of 99 (758 Views)

★★ Novice
  1. PS3 or Xbox
    Xbox
  2. Gamertag / PSN ID
    Little Hasman
  3. GM Connected League Name
    no excuses
  4. Timeframe when this happened
    Last week (I think February 28th). 
  5. Any details you can provide (such as player involved).
    I am the GM for Vancouver in our league "no excuses". I signed Tarasenko during the free agency signing period. I played all of my first week's games with Tarasenko on my team. Once my games were completed, the commish advanced the league and Tarasenko just disappeared from my roster. This was the first simulation period in our 3rd season of GM connected in the "no excuses" league. I know I was not over on my salary cap as I had about $1.5 million cap left. The game then brought up a few of my players from the minors and I cannot send them back down as I would go under the 18 player minimum. This "missing player" glitch has seriously hurt my GM connected team. I believe Tarasenko's salary is still being taken into account for my team salary. He is being counted and I cannot find him in my AHL nor my NHL team. 

Can this issue please be resolved?
Message 85 of 99 (667 Views)

★★ Novice

To the top. I'm looking for a response from EA. This has happened in both NHL 13 and NHL 14. If you want us to buy NHL 15, you'll try to fix this problem.

Message 86 of 99 (637 Views)

★★ Novice
To the top. I love the lack of post release support. Is there any mod that can help?
Message 87 of 99 (623 Views)

★★ Novice

To the top yet again. I would like to point out that at least EA responded to my ticket. I explained this situation to them and their response was along the lines of "We apologize for losing your won auction house NHL 2014 player. Please tell us the number of pucks, team name....etc." Basically, they didn't read my message as I said "GM Connected" five different times in my email. 

Response from someone at EA that actually read my post?

Message 88 of 99 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please learn about hockey and your own game before you tell us that nothing will be done. You say players are 1) going through waivers (which it is clear they are not since no team as them,) or 2) being released (which cannot be because in your game, player contracts cannot be bought out midseason nor can you outright release a player as salary cap issues are resolved by sending people to the minors so their salary doesn't count against you.)

Whether or not the teams are complient with the salary cap is not the issue. The issue is that the player CANNOT simply disappear from all rosters without it being a serious glitch that needs to be addressed. If the player went through waivers, that would be one thing. If players were being released, that would be understandable too, but the game, as programmed, does not allow that.

Even if we assume the teams are over the cap, the players should go somewhere that the game would ordinarily allow, not vanish. You don't understand the issue if you don't understand how this is unacceptable.

Message 89 of 99 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How has this issue not been resolved or even addressed since the games release??? From what I'm hearing NHL13 had this issue too!

System: Xbox360

Gamertag: The Manbearpig3

League name: dropko

Timeframe: twice in the last month (march 2014)

Details: Playing as the San Jose Sharks first Vlasic dissapeared after the leagues first advance.... two advances later Raffi Torres has now dissapeared.

Neither players were part of a trade. Both salaries are still counting against me. I'm afraid to make any changes to my roster in fear that I may lose Couture or Marleau or Thornton, etc. next...

Can we please get a response here. This is obviously a big issue affecting a lot of people.

Message 90 of 99 (540 Views)