2. MASIINA666
  3. einsatzgruppe kommando
  4. 23.09.2013 24.00
  5. Crosby went missing from my team penguins

If you could help,I'd be really grateful

Message 21 of 99 (5,909 Views)

Re: GM Connected - Players missing after trade

★★ Novice

So the problem is not that we have excessed salary cap, but that those players have totally disappeared from the game and you cant find them from waivers or anywhere. They are just gone. Hope you can fix this because this is a huge problem. Missing players also still remain in salaries and that makes the situation even worse.

Message 22 of 99 (5,882 Views)

★ Novice
Xbox
Dikkij
Twitter Hockey League
Saturday September 21, 6:15pm eastern

Trade made between San Jose-Colorado, malhotra for 4th round pick. Advance happened Saturday, noticed this morning that Tyler Kennedy is missing from line-up. His cap it remains. In player search (in trade block) he is listed as a FA with 2 year contract. He should be on San Jose roster. Waivers are off. Malhotra salary is less than a million, had 3 million in cap space open. 30 man GM league. Very upset this hasn't been fixed from NHL13. Twitter handle @SJsharksTHL
Message 23 of 99 (5,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, I'm the commissioner of my league and I'm writing on behalf of a member who loast a player after a simulation

1. XBOX
  2. gravenimageofme (my gamertag is Lecax)
  3. Sohvasoturit
  4. Last time this morning (24.9.2013)
  5. Gamertag gravenimageofme lost suddenly player Dan Girardi from Nashville Predators after simulation to a next round. Last week this happened also to our player (gamertag: Markke97), he suddenly lost Steven Stamkos from Tampa bay lightning after simulation to a next round.

This isn't new problem, same thing happened with NHL 13 GM connected. We played five season, and in every season some players disappeared during the season. They weren't on free agents, any teams roster (including farm teams), not on injured.. not on anywhere. After season, they were on free players before starting the new season....

Thanks for providing information about this.

Message 24 of 99 (5,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue with missing players but in this case its Stamkos!! Did a trade and knew id be over the cap but thought I could make adjustments after the trade. I already had Stamkos as I was TBL in GM Mode but traded for the Sedins and Stamkos vanished.

1. Xbox360

2. Sukhdogg88

3. BOBKOV

4. Just happened yesterday 1st sim of the season

5. My team is TBL and already had Stamkos. Traded a prospect and Flippula for the Sedins and after the sim Stamkos was gone. I knew getting the Sedins was going to put me over but was going to make adjustments as needed to get under the cap. Hopefully you guys can work out this glitch as he was no where to be found FA or AHL.

Message 25 of 99 (5,835 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In a GM Connected XBOX 360 league I traded for a player. The team I traded with ended up with the player he traded for but I didn't end up with the player I traded for. Where is the player I traded for?

Message 26 of 99 (5,825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem, Rick Nash just dissapear...!! Not in any team, not on weiver, not on AHL, UFA, nothing!  He is just gone!  He is no longer in the stats of the league, and this happen to another guys of the GM too! He lost Alfredsson.  These 2 player are not un the GM anymore, they just dissapear,.....  What the **bleep** is this ??

And even if its the cap, the player is not supose to just dissâear from the league!!  But  its not a salary problem because in all of my trade, my cap was ok!

Message 27 of 99 (5,805 Views)

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

After investigating your reports further, the issue still appears to be that your team has gone above either the salary cap or the roster limit. If you are over the limit during a tick advance, the game will automatically attempt to resolve this violation, either by placing the player on waivers or by releasing them.

Now if the player is released, he will be going to Free Agency at the start of the next NHL season in the GM Connected league. Then they can be resigned, but they will not be shown on a roster until then.

We hope this clarifies the situation and you should able to confirm this once your GM Connected league reaches its next NHL season.

Message 28 of 99 (5,769 Views)

Re: Lost player in gm connected

★★★★★ Newbie
Xbox
BlueIce 1794
ipnC vs ManUp
Early - mid September
I am missing both Pacioretty, after I traded for him and then simmulated he disappeared but the person I traded away went on the other team (Sharp), Later randomly Bickel disappeared during a simulation, and on my friends team he lost Seguin during a simulation. Please fix this soon I like gm connected, but not right now.
Message 29 of 99 (5,738 Views)

Re: Missing Players

★★★ Novice

We've been having this same problem.  Toews, Leddy, Subban & Oscar Klefbom have all vanished.  Even if they get sent to the minors, should we still not be able to see the players if we enter Roster Moves ? or Contracts ?  In our situation, the players have been completely removed from the league.  Nowhere to be found.  Anywhere.   Didn't pop up in Waivers either.  Just gone. 

Message 30 of 99 (5,725 Views)