GAME LOOP

by numero1one3three

Original Post

GAME LOOP

★★★ Novice

I have played 2 games tonight where i was going to win the game and in the last minute both hut teams i played pulled the goalie then paused the game and both times the game looped. it is an obvious glitch some people are using to not record losses as the games result in an error and ultimately do not count. I can only take guesses as to how they are doing it but it might involve pulling goalie then changing the goalie in the pause screen (not sure if thats possible). If i had a recommendation for EA i would tell them to add an auto time out rather than granting a pause as the last game loop glitch also involved the pause menu screen. I play several hours a day and i must say it is irritating to play a whole game only to have it errored out on me by people who have found a way to loop it again. If i do hear or find out how its done I will make another post and hopefully come up with ways to prevent the loop from happening. I am also open to hearing anyone elses theories as to how this is being done. I can only hope this loop cant be done in club as I can remember how many ppl were doing it in NHL12. Please someone if you know how its done let me know and I will do my best to get it fixed.

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Re: GAME LOOP

★★ Apprentice

EA must either fix this or make refunds for people who buy packs for real money, because it's literally a robbery.

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)