Face-offs are impossible. Can I get my money back?

by rpb310

Original Post

Face-offs are impossible. Can I get my money back?

★★★ Newbie

I'm sure this topic has been rehashed hundreds of times but face-offs against the CPU beyond rookie mode are damn near impossible.  I bought this game through the Xbox Marketplace so it is saved on my hard drive.  Can anyone suggest a feasible way to get a refund for this game? And why has nobody filed a class action lawsuit against EA for this?

Message 1 of 4 (332 Views)

Re: Face-offs are impossible. Can I get my money back?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

maybe you guys should just get good at the game loool...

And if this is just fake its hilarious!!

Message 2 of 4 (297 Views)

★★ Novice

LOL "Glitch goals" yes that is what I do all day, everyday. Now, explain to me what a glitch goal is, because everything I have heard of is a glitch goal verse a CPU G. Oh btw I play with user goalies only, maybe you should find one instead of being someone that complains about glitch goals because it sure sounds like you're one of those scrubs. Do one better if you can't find a user goalie and PLAY DEFENSE, its really not that hard to stop these so-called glitch goals. 

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★ Novice

why doesnt a cpu goalie  lets say price or mason, depending on your control scheme an hospitality settings, when i play i dont want to ever switch to golie mode because its hard enough to remember players buttons on offense an defense an remember golies as well. Why dont cpu golie play up to its rating???? when opponent on breakway i can't do nothing about it and golie allows goal everytime because everyone does same stupid deke. So it dont matter what golie you have : low or high if you dont press certain buttons golie wont do **bleep**tt, i like nhl 12 or 11 were golie was harder to beat, cpu golie actualluy did is job. why im gettin Jonathan Quick stanley cup edition card and losing 3 to 1, two goals by stupid breakaway, just a thought

Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)