Re: EA, I want my money back. ASAP.

by THISaint

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA, I want my money back. ASAP.

★★★ Apprentice

Was just playing the most amazing game, best game ever in HUT, when suddenly, 13.4 seconds left.... I lost connection to the EA servers... Best way to end a great game right?

So, I got inspired to go check my stats over the year. My record in HUT stands at 249-150-13. Yes, it is bad, but this is a story why it's so bad. I've quit a game because of rage only once. Once. Why? Because I don't want to get the DNF. Guess what my DNF% is? 20. IT IS 20.

And I can't remember losing a game and lagging out. Most of these games i've led. Few have been ties. I've NEVER LAGGED OUT WHEN I HAVE BEEN LOSING. Only when I'm winning. So, fun fact, my record should be:

330-69-13. <- That right there is an amazing record. But thanks to EA, I don't have it. I **bleep** want my money back. Enough is enough EA. ENOUGH IS **bleep** ENOUGH.

I want my money back, I want the time i've spend playing  your **bleep** ass game, paid in work hours, I want all the **bleep** time I spend over the game back. This game was a disaster, NHL 15 and beyond will be desasters. 

FACT:

EA blows balls.

Message 1 of 8 (791 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Contact EA Customer Services for assistance with this issue: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=nhl-2015

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (794 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

And before you start making statements about "you have a bad internet connection."

I have one of the BEST available INTERNETS IN FINLAND. One of the BEST. I pay **bleep** lot out of it, and it for sure is NOT MY FAULT, THAT I LAG THE **bleep** OUT ALMOST EVERY GAME..

June's DNF was 33%, I quit one game myself because I was tired of EA. My first legit QUIT. I played 36 games in June.

Message 2 of 8 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Contact EA Customer Services for assistance with this issue: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=nhl-2015

Message 3 of 8 (795 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So my answer for the game sucking is buying the next game? For real now -.-

Message 4 of 8 (776 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How is this marked as solved? THIS ISN'T SOLVED UNTIL I GET MY MONEY BACK!

**bleep** ass answers HQ, this place makes me sick.

Message 5 of 8 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Lindeni this is a player to player support forum, this is not a community where you can obtain direct 1-2-1 support from EA.

In order to discuss any refund you need to follow the link per the solution. No amount of posts here will achieve you a refund.

Message 6 of 8 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

you really think this **bleep** company will give me my money back? no? what will i have to do after i contact ea? wait 3 years? they still haven't given my Patrick Kane back what glitched IN NHL 13!!! This company is doomed, this company IS [removed]

Message 7 of 8 (709 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Locking this thread. There's nothing we can do Lindeni. Contact Customer Service.
Message 8 of 8 (694 Views)