Display/visual issues in HUT

by frink85

Original Post

Display/visual issues in HUT

★★ Apprentice

I have my visual settings set to "custom camera" based on "ice" but with a lower angle, and "prefer up" on. Whenever I play online/EASHL games or even single player with downloaded EASHL 24/7 opponents, when I enter the defensive zone/"down" on the screen, a black "sheet" comes up from the bottom of the screen completely blacking out the view. Oddly enough it doesn't occur in tournament HUT games or any other mode.

I'm playing on xbox 360, and also weird is that it only happens when connected to the TV via HDMI cable. I've used component AV cables before and never had this problem (in fact I've switched back to component cable because of this).

I've contacted support twice, the first time I was instructed to clear my cache and delete the updates/tuner settings from my hard drive. I did that, redownloaded the updates then checked the issue by playing HUT tournament games and everything was fine. Apparently the issue is with EASHL/downloaded team games only. The second time, I was instructed to post here.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 1 (113 Views)