Re: Digital version of NHL14 bought from PSN keeps freezing during opening animation before matches

by JulianSorber

Original Post

Digital version of NHL14 bought from PSN keeps freezing during opening animation before matches

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 3 (183 Views)

Re: Digital version of NHL14 bought from PSN keeps freezing during opening animation before matches

★★★ Newbie

After messing with the custom audio, this problem appears. I tried to delete and re-download plus install the game, but that didn't help. First, the freeze started to happen during HUT games and I "lost" a handful of games. I thought there was a problem with the HUT, but soon after the freeze occured in single player and forced me to reboot and inspect my PS3 harddrive for corrupt data. 

There's something wrong with the EA logo animation, because the game works fine and doesn't stuck when I play Winter Classic mode where there is no logo animation. 

Should I hope for a patch with a fix or start to reclaim some sort of recompensation from the product that doesn't work properly?

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you find a solution to this?  It is happening to me now as well.

Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)