Custom Rosters for Be a GM (offline)

by malsynnuC

Original Post

Custom Rosters for Be a GM (offline)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I'm having a problem with custom rosters for Be a GM mode. For every NHL game that has included other leagues, I go through and find the decent players from other leagues and either put them in free agency or on an NHL/AHL team. I also find older players and put them on their original draft teams AHL club. I have never had an issue with this before, but now it seems that players I add are gone and replaced with the original players. For example, I traded the goalies from AHL Bridgeport to a foreign team for their goalies, but Nilsson still shows up when I go to Be a GM. I thought it was because of the salary cap, but it does the same thing when I turn it off. And yes, I'm starting with the "current" roster slot selected, as the other goalie I put on Bridgeport is still there.

Is there a way to fix this issue?

If not, then why are yinz giving the option to have custom rosters in Be a GM mode if players are going to appear and disappear at will once started? 

I'm renting next year before I buy. I won't buy the game for the first time since NHL HOCKEY in 1991. Seems like every year problems/customer complaints/bugs are being addressed less and less.

Message 1 of 1 (139 Views)