Could not connect to EA Servers, lost Daily Reward Bonus

by jezek666

Original Post

Could not connect to EA Servers, lost Daily Reward Bonus

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I could not find any related topic, so maybe I am the only one experiencing this issue.

Yesterday I could not connect to the EA Servers multiple times, so I lost my Daily Reward Bonus and had to start with 50 Pucks today. This already happened multiple times this year, so I am curious if anyone else has this problem and if there is a chance to get the "lost" Pucks back.

cheers, Jezek666 (this is also my PSN Name)

Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)

Re: Could not connect to EA Servers, lost Daily Reward Bonus

★★★★ Novice

The same happens to me once in a while.

At first, it was because the game awards the bonus at the same time everyday, from the hour of the first bonus (8 pm for example), and you wont be awarded this bonus until 8 pm the next day. If you start playing at 7, you would have to log back in after 8 to get it. if you miss one of those bonuses, you start over.

In the last week though, one of my buds and I have both lost our bonuses, and are experiencing a bunch of problems with getting booted mid game (i usually play offline tournaments) and i lose my progress in the tournament, as well as getting "tired goalies" as a punishment. Since my internet doesn't log off when this happens and since i dont experience this problem with other games, i know its not an issue on my end.

Message 2 of 4 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Even worse now II have logged in every day as I alwasy do and have not received my reward in a couple nights and now I get it back and I am at 25 pucks again ,so EA has found yet another way to rip me off pucks .

Seriously do any employees of EA actaully ever accomplish anything they attempt?

Has anyone ever seen a a single week out of 52 that there hasn't been a new glitch?

How can one company screw up so much????
This is truly becoming the most aggravating thing I have ever tryed to do for fun.

Does EA even realise how bad they are?

Are there not agencies such as the Better Business Bureau that takes care of companies like EA?

I think I will contact them and see if anything is possible to be done because I find being ripped off unacceptable and laws are in place to not allow this .

Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)

Anonymous

I can't stop laughing.. leeriehle, you are hilarious. 

EA is doing a very good job actually. They are making a boatload of dollars on games they put zero to none effort in. Their business style clearly works.

"EA has found yet another way to rip me off pucks ." - Yeah EA developer #22 put that bug in the game to rip you off pucks. He sure did buddy.

There are no laws that would stop EA from "taking your pucks". If there are, please prove me wrong and show me the law that doesn't allow that.

Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)