Re: Consecutive Login Bonus Not Working - Missing Wins

by robbiebadger

Original Post

Consecutive Login Bonus Not Working - Missing Wins

★★★★ Novice

Hey EA,

I've been logging into NHL 16 HUT for the last 5 days, and for the previous 4, it showed day 1/7 - 2/7 - 3/7 etc for Rewards, but on Day 5, it showed I was at 0/7 again.

Also, somehow over the last 2 days without even playing a game I went from 21 wins to 19 Wins...? 

Message 1 of 5 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello robbiebadger,

This is a common issue amongst NHL players but this is not a glitch or bug. The way EA designed the daily rewards is not based on a 12am to 11:59pm scale. EA bases this on when you sign in, for example; If you sign in today at 3:00pm you won't get the Day 2 Login Reward until 3:00pm tomorrow. If tomorrow you receive your reward by logging in at 6:30pm you won't get your reward until 6:30pm on Wednesday. It is 24 hours after your last sign in. 

And your missing wins is a very unique issue, the only thing I could imagine happened was something went wrong with the servers after the wins which made them not generate fully which makes them non-existent.

Have a fantastic day!
NHLLoui

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   ________________________________________________________________________________
Don’t forget to mark this post as resolved and grant XP if I helped you today, it really helps! Have a great day.
Message 2 of 5 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

btw...something can't be "Very Unique" you can't qualify something that is unique.. 

Message 3 of 5 (672 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for your input, if I have not solved your issue follow these instructions to contact a game advisor at this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   ________________________________________________________________________________
Don’t forget to mark this post as resolved and grant XP if I helped you today, it really helps! Have a great day.
Message 4 of 5 (667 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But every time I contact an advisor , they tell me to write on the forum, its an endless cycle of no help. 

Message 5 of 5 (665 Views)